Thursday, August 22, 2013

Triple Chocolate Brownies




Just made a batch of vanilla ice cream and when I see vanilla ice cream I automatically think... BROWNIES!!! Hence I decided I shall make this quick simple and absolutely delicious chocolate brownies to go with my ice cream.. YUM!!

To make everything more chocolaty then ever, I just dump in all kinds of chocolate I have in my chocolate fridge.. Milk chocolate, Dark chocolate, white chocolate... the result, definitively chocolaty brownies paired with my velvety vanilla ice cream, HEAVEN!!

Recipes 

185g          Unsalted butter
185g          Dark chocolate
85g            Flour
40g            Cocoa Powder
50g            White chocolate
50g            Milk chocolate
3                Large egg
185g          Castor sugar









Method 

  • Preheat oven 180 degree C, prepare a 20cm square tin (greased and line bottom with baking paper for easy removal) 
  • Melt the butter and dark chocolate in a bain marie or microwave 
  • Sift Coco powder and flour together and set aside
  • Chop the white and milk chocolate into chunks
  • Whisk egg and sugar until pale yellow and double in volume (Ribbon stage) 
  • Fold the chocolate and butter mixture into the egg mixture 
  • Fold in sifted flour and coco mixture
  • Stir in chocolate chunks
  • Bake for about 25 mins or stick inserted in center comes out clean. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment